Saturday, June 30, 2012

My (dev) Mistakes

(play this track while reading)


too many times in my life as a developer (and not only as a developer, actually) I wished I spent just a little more time to get better information on the internet before taking a decision. I'm talking about any damn decision, from the "use a tinyint or a normal int for this field" to "which component should I use for this project": the time spent in research is well worth it. but you learn this later.

too many times the fate rightly kicked me back in the balls because I didn't do it.

in this blog I will post the mistakes I made, I make and I'll make until the Great Developer will call me to the Matrix, hoping that someone else, somewhere in the world can avoid them.

if you read any of the mistake topics and have an opinion about that, please feel free to debate it (below-belt are encouraged), so that we all can learn from the Universe knowledge.

but we know we'll always make the same mistakes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for your opinion!